Oleg Maestro Curved Soprano Saxophone
Oleg soprano saxophones are world-renowned for their superior sound, fine craftsmanship, beautiful hand-engraving, superbly engineered acoustics, and perfect intonation. Each instrument is hand-crafted to perfection using the Oleg Optimized Acoustics Method. Our horns are designed to eliminate all traditional saxophone problems such as flatness on the top register, sharpness on the bottom register, and stuffy middle C. Ease of playing on every note across every register is immediately at your fingertips with every Oleg saxophone.
- Oleg signature handcrafted neck individually matched to body with Oleg Optimized Acoustics Method
- Hand-engraved bell, neck, and body; custom engraving available upon request
- Hand-selected genuine mother of pearl key buttons
- Highest grade Italian waterproof pads with metal resonators
- Strong-ribbed construction for maximum durability
- Professional-quality blue steel springs, stainless steel rods and screws
- Deluxe lightweight case built for strength and durability
- Comes with standard neckstrap, ligature, and cap. Combination deals available.