Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Oleg Products, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at 7843 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91405. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific requests or to process an order, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
1-Year Warranty Policy
1-Year Warranty Policy: “The item I ordered within the last year is now broken”
All Oleg gear and instruments automatically come with a 1-year warranty. If you placed your order within the past year, please contact us with your order information, proof of purchase, and a description of the problem. If possible, please include some photographs of the item. If the damage was not the fault of the customer (defective part, problem with manufacturing, etc), depending on the situation, we can repair or replace the item, free of charge. If the damage was caused by misuse (improper use of item, item fell on floor, etc) or normal “wear and tear” (scratches, normal pad & cork aging, etc), we typically cannot offer free replacements. However, depending on your specific situation, we may be able to offer discounted repair or restoration services.
1- Year Warranty Policy: “The item I ordered over a year ago is now broken”
We stand by the quality of our products no matter how old they are. All Oleg gear and instruments automatically come with a 1-year warranty. However, if the 1-year warranty has already expired, we will always work with you Please contact us with a description of the problem. If possible, please include some photographs of the item. Though we typically cannot offer free replacements, depending on your specific situation, we may be able to offer discounted repair or restoration services.